Page Tabs

February 17, 2011

oh my gosh

How sweet is this? I have to admit it was pretty brave of me, but Sawyer was being so sweet and gentle!!! What a good big brother!

He's holding on tight

Look mom, Greyson's nose!

talking to his little brother

6 comments:

Suzanne said...

LOVE IT!!!!

Unknown said...

Absolutely the most precious thing ever lol

Julianne said...

These are so precious. I hope you're enjoying these crazy moments! Thinking of you often...

The Tinoco's said...

My dear Lord...I just overdosed on cuteness!!!!! I'm so proud of Sawyer! WAY TO GO BIG BROTHER! They both look so cute in their footsy pj's too!!!

JAKE Aguilar said...

Yes, you are brave! They are boys tho' so they should get use to being rough with each other. Enjoy these days because it goes by soooooooo fast. I remember when Kat and Stef were that small too. Can believe Kat will start high school next year. Yikes! I am getting old.

Kim said...

Hi Carolyn!
Cute kids! And congrats on your second! Trudy sent my mother-in-law your blog address, feel free to check out my blog too: intomommyhood.blogspot.com
looks like we're local!
Have a good week!
Kim