Page Tabs

March 02, 2011

greyson is huge!



Totally kidding. BUT - we did have his one month check today and he was 7 lbs 7 oz!! The doctor was so impressed with how well he is doing. (He had only gotten back to his birth weight at 2 weeks.) It was a great visit to the doctor. We also found out that Sawyer's lab results from the lactose tolerance test was normal, so he's not lactose intolerant, he's just a carrier of the Duarte variant of lactose intolerance. Weird. Greyson's newborn screening which tests for developmental, genetic, and metabolic disorders, came back normal also!!! That's where we found out Sawyer had the Duarte variant - in his newborn screen, so to find out that Greyson won't have to deal with the lab work in a year was quite a relief!

Okay and here are the cute pictures and videos I promised:
This is a typical Sunday morning at our house: Pat, Greyson and I wake up and just hang out in bed till we hear Sawyer. Well, last Sunday...it was about 7:30 when we all woke up and I said, "I bet Sawyer's awake." So Pat grabbed the baby monitor, clicked it on, and sure enough:



So he went and got him and brought him in to hang out with everybody:

Hey do you like our new pretty quilt??

Now, for my videos from Monday:
Little Tikes wants $40 for their "water table"


But I say, just unload the dishwasher and give the kid a spatula:

3 comments:

The Tinoco's said...

I'm in love. That first picture of Greyson is to die for. He looks so sweet. Smooch him for me and thanks for the blog update. Can't wait for the next one. Love you guys!

Sarah Stephenson said...

I made Tyler watch the videos with me and he was cracking up at Sawyer saying "Dad"! He started saying it too and giggling! Too cute!

Unknown said...

What cute boys! I should be attending a week long school in Charlotte in May and I can't wait to meet Greyson. Next to Greyson, Sawyer looks huge! Get that kid a football helmet soon.