So, what am I thankful for this year? I'm thankful that Pat has been A-okay throughout his deployment, that he is so supportive of me and helped me come home the entire time, that my mom is so awesome that she welcomed me home this whole time, for Skype and webcams :), for being closer to all of my family and friends now (I had so much fun with the designing women this weekend! Thanks, girls! I can't wait till next time - kids in tow!) and that we will be for our next three years as well, for the amazing friends I've made through the military life who have kept in touch so well even though we're so unbelievably far away now, for my friends and family all being healthy and happy this year...I know that's generic, but seriously - they're amazing and we are such a fortunate bunch to have our health and each other. I'm thankful that we are the kind of people who can shift our Thanksgiving plans to accommodate a football game with no worries, I'm thankful that my sister got this new job and that she's back in Huntsville, I'm thankful that all of our dogs get along (for the most part), and even though it is a bit uncomfortable, I'm thankful that my son is kicking me in the ribs right now, because I think that speaks mountains of the kind of personality he'll have, and I like it.
I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!

No comments:
Post a Comment